From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 23:25:27 -0500
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 16:39:29 -0500, william <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>william wrote: a mistaken address.
>
>I would greatly appreciate it if everyone except Dr. Bernarr would
>delete this post.
>
>And if possible delete it from the archive.
>
>William

You could try sending your request to the list owner address that is in the
welcoming email you received when you joined.

This is from the message I got when I joined years ago:

"If you ever  have questions or comments about the  PALEOFOOD list, please
write to the list owners at the generic address: