Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:29:11 -0400
"our innate
 >>> capacity for health and healing."

has been known for many years as the immune system.
Supporting the immune system/not destroying it is what paleofood is
concerned with. IMO it is the whole point of our way.
Dr Bernarr calls it "the God within" (www.healself.org) - same thing.

It is not fair to do a review of the book without reading it (although
not rare), but to expect an allopath to write something useful to us is
IMHO expecting way too much.

William