Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:40:53 -0400
Hi!
You might check out the book "Life Without Bread:  How a Low
Carbohydrate
Diet can Save Your Life" by Christian B. Allan, Ph.D, and Wolfgang
Lutz,
M.D. I just got it and have only skimmed a few sections.  Its
paperback,
availalbe from Barnes and Noble.  One of my clients recommended it
because
she got it.  It is supposed to be based on 40 years of clinical
research
conducted on over 10,000 patients. It covers a lot of topics not
featured in
most other low-carb books--gastrointestinal disorders, and more.

I have not read much yet... just the better part of one chapter.

Rachel Matesz