From:
"Aaron A. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:47:00 -0500
I got this from the meat/seafood teamleader at a local Wholefoods:

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:44:23 -0500
From: Dwayne Budd <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Aaron A. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: question re/ meat

Aaron, first of all let me say we appreciate your business and support of
Whole Foods. As for your question about grass fed beef, the only item we
carry is the ground longhorn . Having said that , Steve Mobley, is the owner
of Springerhill Ranch, and I have sent several customers to him for special
orders. He will take care of your requests. Here is his Address and phone.
Springerhill Ranch --- P. O. Box 5121   Ovilla, Texas 75154.
(214) 522-7812. That area code could be (972). Let me know if that works out
for you, if not, I will see what else I could find for you.  Dwayne.