From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 19:30:21 +0100
On 8 May 2008, at 13:41, Jim Swayze wrote:

> Our family is a bit of a closed group emotionally.  I love them
> anyway.

I've been in the same situation and it's just not possible to get some
people to think laterally.  I don't know whether it's pride or
something else (maybe different for different people), but whatever it
is is strong enough to make some people prefer the idea of prolonged
sickness and even death to a "crazy" idea that may help them.

I hope you find something that helps

All the best
Ashley