From:
Michele Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:28:02 -0500
Hi, I am a new member, and joined because I am following Dr. Adamo's blood
type diet and as an O I am from the hunter/gathers and eat mostly protein
and thought this might complement it.  Perhaps those that do not do well on
the Paleo are not the right blood type, such as in your ancestors developed
into plant eaters as opposed to meat eaters as my ancestors supposedly did.

I have many chronic illnesses and take many meds and supplements and am now
buying a lot of my supplements made up specifically for my blood type.  I
feel much better on this diet than I did eating like I was before, which was
nothing specific at all.  I get the feeling that this diet follows someone's
thoughts on the subject but cannot seem to figure out exactly what you use
as a guide.  I do have the blood "Protein Power".  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Hugs, Michele