From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:21:20 +0100
Debbie McDonald wrote:

>Hi,

>  Uva Ursi has been listed as one choice for a pathogen that I have

>that will work to get rid of it. I am not wanting to take the nasty

>antibiotic they want me to take. How often, how much does one take

>this uva ursi. I have some in capsule form, I can get the tea. Many

Hi Debbie, I used it this way:
over night i prepared one glass (cold water tea) wich really
became dark and bitter and drank it completely in the morning.
(before breakfast, because it might upset the stomach
 and some filling helps then).
Same procedure over the day and drinking in the evening.
Before drinking I let the whole glass through a tea filter
into annother, then using fresh herbs.

The actual best dosage may vary individually, i just  took as much
as seemed to be accepttable (resorbable, digestable) as possible.

But it's important to reduce the acidity, the drug will
loose its effect completely in an acid environment.
(Besides that this will take releave for the kindeys too).

Btw: I read Bernarr Zovlucks engaged text
In many ways i think he's rhight. Just give the body a chance
to make it itself and fasting has a good chance.
The mental exercises sound good too (to me).
I hope that he isn't too optimistic on security of the results...

Before taking drugs, such an approach as he recommends should be
choosen, i think.
And if choosing drugs (there are natural ones like uva ursi)
fasting (and mental exercises too) may enhance the effects
or shorten usage time of medicines.

regards
Amadeus

--