From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:53:53 +0200
Two questions to help you understand the flaw ;)

1) By bodyweight do they understand body fat or bodyweight including muscle
mass? BMI is misleading for muscular people.

2) What was the kcal intake ? You cannot compare apples with oranges so you
cannot compare people eating different diets befor adjusting for different
kcals intake
If you are healthy eating mostly  carbs but eating 1000 kcals a day make you
lighter than eating 2000 kcal a day and eating protein/fat.

Another BS.

Paul Sand