From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:42:34 EST
In a message dated 12/06/2001 2:05:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>   The women are
>  passing really large liver flukes, balls of white worms, etc.

In my experience, people who get fixated on internal parasites and colon
health have a tendency to hallucinate or exaggerate what they see passing
through them.  I had a series of colonic irrigations once and the technician
was just enthralled by the quality of stuff that came out.  Needless to say,
it looked just like garden-variety **** to me, but I didn't want to rain on
her parade.  I've been around a lot of natural/alternative healing types and
have yet to see or hear about a worming that I believe.  Not that we don't
occasionally get worms, but the vast majority of what people discuss bears no
relationship to any worms or parasitic forms that I see and study in my
Biology lab.

Holly