From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:18:08 -0500
>I wonder how you can exercise on such few calories! I would be starving
>all the time.

I did get hungry that day and I am guessing that I typically eat more...some
days I eat less. I am trying to add more veggies in and to eat them raw
versus cooked. Like I said, I seem to be on an avocado kick right now. Cooed
veggies don't appeal to me as much anymore as they used to.

I will try to add more fruits in. The reason I stopped them is when I
switched to an Atkins approach to eating from high carb low/no fat. I also
struggled with an eating disorder for many many years, so when I was told
fruit is 'bad' it scared me. Hard to explain. I am not that paranoid
anymore, but need to change things slowly. Heck, I only stopped counting
calories about 3 months ago. I think when I do get hungry I am scared that I
am not really hungry and that if I eat I will gain weight. I try to remind
myself that paleo is not going to do that to me unless I overeat at every
meal of course.

As for nuts, I have the same problem as some of the other members were
talking about - there are times I can eat 2 or 3 and there are times I will
finish the entire container. Not a good thing.

Thank you for the feedback.

Kristina