Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:40:48 -0800
My son had a Spectracell test, where they draw blood and analyze nutritional
status, like what vitamins are lacking in the diet, etc.etc

Two years ago it came back fine on g/f and c/f diet.

Now the dr's office  called me, left a message on my answering machine,
sounded concerned and changed my appt from 20 min to 30 min, saying things
had changed considerably since his good result 2 years ago, and that we
needed a longer appointment to discuss these results.

I got kind of panicked as they sounded worried, but then I thought, he has
been eating fresh meat every day, no processed food (except for pork rinds),
no cured meats, some pemmican almost every day, etc. so just how bad can his
nutrtional status be? I do supplement cal/mag/pot as I'm sure we do not eat
enough bones or marrow as paleo man did.

Anyway, can some of these alternative tests be slanted towards a vegetarian
type diet, so that a mostly meat diet comes out looking bad? Just wondering.

Mary

ps Now I have to panic until next week as I don't know exactly what is wrong
according to this test. But according to CANCER, DISEASE OF CIVILIZATION, he
is well nourished, as the researchers in that book found that people on a
fresh (not processed or cured) meat diet were the best nourished, as long as
they did not overcook the meat.

So, what do you guys think??