From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:36:17 MDT
>Anchell stresses in his book not to go low calorie.  You will lose weight,
>however, low cal usually triggers a rebound effect.

Sigh.  Any indications on what's considered too low, calorically?  I'm 5'8"
and have a medium frame, if not large.  No scientific proof on this, but I
wear size 10 and 11 shoes, depending on the brand.  Translation; a delicate
daisy I ain't.  And what I've been eating up to now (very low in carbs, of
course) hasn't done squat, so I clearly need to cut my caloric intake.  But
by how much?

If I could get in a misses size 14, I'd be just about perfect, by my
realistic standards.  Think of Marilyn Monroe with her skirt flapping in the
breeze; that's the dream.  She looks great to me (and every heterosexual man
I know), but 'chubby' by fashion industry standards.  Sad but true, and
another topic in and of itself.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO