From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:11:19 -0500
I am not sure I did this right, but after dehydrating the meat around 100
degrees, I pulverized it then added melted tallow in a one-to-one ratio (by
weight). I put it in a glass dish, let it cool down, then cut into squares.
I like the consistency but since I had never had pemmican before I am not
sure this is right.

Kristina