Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 1990 02:44:36 -0700
I did a search on google.com and used the words "heart  bypass" and one of
the first links was to an article on mental decline and heart surgery.

Thank you to everyone for posting info on this topic.

I recovered Larry from vaccine damage  on paleo, now I'm hoping paleo can
recover my husband from heart bypass surgery....