From:
"Raymond, Charles E. x1280" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:33:52 -0500
Remember, I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV, I'm also not a cow but I
will tell you why a cow's milk is not good for us. For one, it is intended
to be used by a baby cow, hence the sole purpose of cows milk. A cow has
four stomachs and is designed to benefit from the nutrients in the milk. How
many adult cows do you see still slurping on an udder? As unnatural as
drinking a cow's milk is for us humans, consider also that there are enough
anabolic hormones and steroids in one glass of milk to make even Arnold
Shwartenthingy jealous. Pasteurization does not remove these hormones, and
if you realize what a mother's milk is intended to do, provide nutrients to
a new born, then you can realize that milk is an effective delivery system.
It is a base and allows nutrients to be absorbed without being broken down
in the stomach. This means that all of Bessie's injected growth hormones and
injected antibiotics used to combat the effects of the growth hormones, are
passed on to you as well. These are then absorbed in your stomach because
the delivery agent, Milk, neutralizes your stomach acid and allows this
stuff to be absorbed into your system. This is why the argument that the
stomach acid breaks down these chemicals, is not valid, milk is deigned by
nature to be a delivery agent for growing babies, if the stomach was to
break it down then most of the nutrients would be lost. For more detailed
explanations and research to back it up, see www.notmilk.com