Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 17:04:16 -0500
Hm-m-m-m....certainly if he had that email on a website, he would keep it
current for business purposes.

I tried the phone number listed, but it is a communications company with 3
people, none of them Ray.  Apparently he let the number go and it has been
re-used.

There used to be a Texas Paleo group which I also have lost track of.  I
wonder if that's still around.  They would have get-togethers every now and
then, and I believe Ray would attend those.  Have to see if I can find
anything out about that group.

It would be like re-connecting with an old friend if we could find him!

BJ