From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:04:02 -0600
I can remember my first encounter with liver...I was 8 years old. My
step-mom was pregnant and we ate liver and onions once a
week...sometimes
twice. At first, I didn't care for it, but I got used to it. She
didn't
bread it. She told me she needed to eat it because of the iron
content. As a
result, that was the closest to paleo I got when I was pregnant with
my
children who are now 26 & 28. I still enjoy liver and onions. I've
also had
the opportunity to get some elk heart and liver in the past. We used
to have
a friend who hunted and he was our source. He no longer is able to
hunt and
we don't know anyone who does.

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb