From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 10:25:50 +0900
> I almost forgot to mention that my husband and I have been trying for
> almost
> one year with no success.  I am hoping that the paleo diet will help
> increase our chances, though I'm only 50% of the equation, with my
> husband
> refusing to eat healthy.

Unless he is drinking heavily and especially using a lot of tobacco,
that probably isn't it. A year is not unusual at all, though if you are
worried a Dr. can check for common problems.

About the nose, I had a plugged nose all my life, The last few years
before I started Paleo I could hardly get a good nights sleep from
mouth breathing. That cleared up and I go right through even the pollen
season with no trouble. Try keeping to low carb for a few days and see
if it doesn't clear up. Mine did.