From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:09:36 +0200
City Monkey wrote:
Subject: Sample High Cal Meal Plan?

> It seems like it would be such a simple issue, but I can't for the life of
> me find a comfortable high calorie paleo diet.

No, there is no such diet. Nature does not supply that to any creature.
Normal carnivore are lean and muscular. If you are prepared to eat
carbohydrates that are not paleo your could of course be big or fat or
whatever it is you are striving after.

> supermarkets. Even with access I can't figure it out, but if I were out in
> the jungle right now I have no idea how I'd pull that off. I think I'd be
> very very lucky if I was able to get 1500 per day let alone 2500. Plus if
> were in the wild I'd be very active, and would need more. So this just
> doesn't make sense!!

Oh yes, it makes sense. Out there in nature you would not want to carry more
body (muscular or fat) than would be necessary to live your life; for
instance run down your food or climb the palms for fruits and nuts. And you
would not want to go on searching for food after your natural needs are met.

Here is a link to that ABCDE program:
http://www.musclemedia.com/training/abcde/v58_abc1.asp

Eva