Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:14:18 +0000
On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, David Lewandowski wrote:

> >Can you provide references for this ?
>
>         Yes I can but I won't. Mary provided some links for you. You surely
> can find this yourself if you are truly interested.

You've made a claim that vaccines are no better than basic hygiene
improvements at preventing the spread of viruses. As this appears to be
doubtfull, I've requested some references which neither of you have provided,
other than to point me at a lot of unrelated links, which I don't have time
to read. So why don't you simply provide the references that you claim to
have ?

Andy.