From:
Todd Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 20:07:24 -0800
Hi all,

I'm wondering if any couples out there notice differences in weight
gain between men and women once they get on the paleo diet. I
consistently lose weight and am perhaps a bit under my ideal weight.
My wife, on the other hand, seems to be consistently gaining and
beginning to look distinctly Rubenesque in her portrait. She's gained
perhaps 10 lbs, and I've lost 5-8 pounds.

I've been reading the thread about rice with interest. I'm thinking
if this continues we're going to have to do some modification away
from being so strict and maybe try adding some rice.

Todd

--