Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:05:32 -0700
Wally,

I wish there was a way to force all seven billion people to eat the
following diet sourced from grassfed (or truly wild) meat:

1. Very low to zero nonfiber carbs

2. From 80-120 grams of protein per day

3. Remaining calories in the form of healthy fats

4. High fiber, low carbohydrate fruit in season only

While there may be some subpopulations who might not do well, I am
fairly confident that on the whole disease would plummet precipitously.

Have you tried this diet?  Really tried it?

Jim