Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:37:30 -0700
I love this book.  It's intensive reading, but solid.  I'll say again that Taubes gets half the story.  He seems to miss entirely the role of "foreign proteins" in disease -- c.f. Cordain's new Paleo Diet Newsletter where he discusses the very strong role of dietary lectins in the development of cardiovascular disease.  http://www.thepaleodiet.com/newsletter/newsletters/PDNewsVol4No1.pdf

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com