From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 14:18:14 -0600
From: "Keith Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>

Our curiosity is one thing; Ray's privacy is another and
more important thing. He may also welcome contact.
If anyone does decide to approach Ray, I'd suggest it
be just one of us and that everyone else just sit back and wait.

Agreed.  I hope that someone will contact him and that Ray will respond.  Whatever he is going through, or has recently gone through, it may be nice for him to know that we as a group are still thinking about him and supporting him.

BTW, I had given my copy of "Neanderthin" to a friend about four years ago so that she could read it and I finally got it back last week.  Now that copies are extremely scarce and going for around $90 it was awfully good to see the little book back on my bookshelf.

Kath