From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:24:23 +0900
Really?  I didn't know this.  Where did you hear this?  Does everyone
know
this? I thought paleo man's bone density was way up from neo man's.  I
don't
know why I translated this into healthier bones, less arthritis...

Judith

TM says:

"I doubt that osteoarthritis, as opposed to rheumatoid, is caused
by dairy or grains.  The Neanderthal were plagued by
osteoarthritis, and they were probably as paleo as we are likely
to get."