From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:28:14 -0500
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Marianne Fuller wrote:

> aren't legumes and potatoes and other tubers and all grains off the list?
> I'm new so I don't know much but I did just read the Audette and Cordain
> books and I thought that's what they said (much to my initial dismay)

As you can see from the messages that have followed, many of us
dispute some of the specific claims made by Audette and Cordain,
even though we may accept the overall philosophy.  Furthermore,
not everybody aims for the same level of paleo "rigor".  In
short, trying to get a consensus on this list is like herding
cats.

Todd Moody