From:
Scott Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:00:09 -0700
--- Persephone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I keep my omega-6's low and eat plenty of fatty fish
> and walnuts etc.

Me, too.  I eat salmon about 3 or 4 days of the week
-- lots of it (or sometimes other fish, like Tilapia).
 And on the days when I'm not having salmon, I eat a
few handfuls of walnuts.  I just hope I never develop
an allergy to fish!

Does anyone on this list have an allergy to fish?  If
so, when did it appear -- at what age?  I've heard
that allergies can appear at any age.  I'm hoping,
though, that as we get older, our bodies become less
likely to develop an allergy to something we're eating
on a regular basis.

Scott