From:
Philip Spottswood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:38:32 +0600
How about tomato juice?  As part of the paleo diet I have given up
drinking anything alcoholic but still enjoy tomato juice with Louisiana
hot sauce that spices it
up.  Anything I should be concerned about with that.

And anyone recommend a good food recipe book for paleos?  I am getting
tired (though not hungry :-) ) from eating my own dull cooking.

Phil