From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:06:58 -0700
Ok, I'm going crazy here.  When I hear about these recipies, I want to
try them, and often I do.  But I also want to MEET all of you.  I am
looking forward to going to a paleo-fest where, no doubt, food and fun
recipies will play a promient role.  Perhaps there should also be a
loincloth beauty pageant....  ok, never mind, we'll just stick to food
and hanging out.  This subject comes up again and again, but nothing
gets nailed down -- I wish I could offer a get-together at my house, but
I'm moving soon to Portland, Oregon, and don't know where to tell you
all to show up yet!

Erik