From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 12:20:38 +0100
I have been eating raw hamburger for several years. Most of it is from
ordinary stores. I have never felt anything but well from it.
Experience shows it is better and more quickly digested than cooked.
I read that this is the common experience of thousands of people in recent
years, and the common experience of millions of people for many thousands
of years.

The notion that such food which passes the test of nose and taste is loaded
with bad microbes is ridiculous.

Same for honey, except more so.

William