Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:52:08 -0500
Sea salt is not paleo, as it is refined/purified and heated/sterilised.

I quit using it years ago, and use Celtic salt or Le Paludrier (both just
dried seawater), and eat sardines, raw shrimp and some raw fish, rarely
raw oysters.
No goiters.

RealSalt is probably also OK. except there might not be enough germs in
it. ;)

William