From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:21:04 +0100
Richard Geller wrote:

> Magnesium has an effect you can feel. I take it for the occasional headache.

I have been trying magnesium supplements with my son. He has a tendedncy
to wet the bed at night and I read on Dr Mecola's site that some boys
respond well to magnesium for this problem [particularly had a difficult
birth, problems after vaccine ,if they crave
chocolate, are extra ticklish , ADD etc  ]
My son is not ADD but he is
dyslexic,and the other 'symptoms' on the list fit and he particularly
craves extra high cocoa chocolate [75%
cocoa]

The extra magnesium has helped noticebly in the short time that we have
been trying it.

In fact when we ran out of one supplement and had to try another brand
with much less available magnesium; the chocolate cravings returned the
next day and so did the bed wetting.

Alison