From:
Chris Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:19:16 -0600
Tom Barber wrote:

> Permit Required. Hunters may use dogs to take bear only
>
> when the person in control of the dog or dogs has a bear-dog
>
> permit. This permit allows no more than six dogs in the pack,
>
> and packs must not be relayed.

If I had been a cave person I would've been the dog keeper,I think. There is
something about being part of a pack that,unsportsman like as it may be, just
feels really right. My 'dale has declared himself a pheasant dog and will work
for hours to find and flush them.My Cockapoo will tackle anything that
moves.(Wanna hear the story about the skunk just outside the door at
Christmas?) Unfortunately,as a cave person,I'd probably starve because I have
hard time killing things.I'd be the world's first paleo-vegan.
Chris