From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:49:52 MDT
I said...

>>I'll post more info after hearing the debate.  Should be entertaining!

And Jo inquired...

>Would it be possible to secure a transcript of the debate?

The ADA says the debate will be available on audio cassette.  Assuming
that's true (and it damn well better be!) I'm getting a tape.  Would a
pass-this-along plan be okay?  You can dub a copy for yourself before
passing it along, if you wish.

Speaking of which:

a) I'll be talking to my friend soon, the one to whom I first sent the
Audette/48 Hours tape.  Big mistake!  I think he has yet to watch it.
which I'll say, send it instead, Slowpoke.  I'm sorry I went this
route. :(
I should've known better (but I love him, anyway).

b) I will send this week (really, I will!) the Eades press kit to
those who
requested it.  Caveman's honor!  Just been mighty busy.  Pardon this
delay
as well, which is entirely my fault.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO