From:
Paleo Babe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:15:35 -0500
After listening to me extoll the virtues of Paleo, a vegetarian I know is
willing to give it a go, meat and all.

The thing is, she hasn't eaten meat for a long time. She tried eating some
chicken soup, but even that really upset her stomach. Some people have
suggested she take digestive enzymes. I also noticed a post this week about
hydrochloric acid capsules - would this help?

Any other suggestions for someone who hasn't eaten meat for a long long
time?

Irene