From:
Dennis Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 09:10:09 -0800
hello,
i accidentaly surfed onto a site that had your E-dress and was really
intrigued at the concept of a  paleolithic diet group. i know it its the
kind of food we were
designed to work with originally.

what constitutes a paleolithic  diet in this day and age?  my local
market doesn't  have a hunter/gatherer section.  :-D
or do they, and i'm just not seeing right?
are there things like  paleo-gourmets
and gourmands? is there ever a schism between  paleo-vegans and
paleo-omnivores?
anyway, i'm glad i found the list and i'''m
looking forward to learning how to do something positive for my diet.
Merry Xma$$ and Happy New Year
Dennis