From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:21:44 +0200
Yes but on the other hand when I was veggie and my digestion was very weak
too much water (especially cold) made me very sick caused digestion
problems. So I don't think that everybody should follow high water intake.
Chinese medicine also advices against drinking too much (cold) water.

I also found that drinking small amounts every 10-15 minutes or so works
better that drinking large amount at once.

Paul Sand