Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:34:18 -0500
I dont believe that calories are the major factor in losing weight.
I know for me, I eat more calories on low carb than I ever did on
low fat and I am losing weight.

Using the example below:  To lose 100 pounds, the gentleman would
have had to eat 350,000 (100 pounds * 3500 calories) calories less
in two months to lose 100 pounds.  That would mean he had to eat 5833
(350,000 / 60 days) calories less a day.

I can only speak for myself, I have pcos with insulin resistant and
hypothyroid, calories in dont necessarily equal pounds gained or loss.

Kara