From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:24:46 -0500
Stacie Tolen wrote:

>Feel free to post doggie recipes here as well (specify, for the dogs to eat,
>not made from dogs!)

I would disagree. There are mailing lists that exist for the discussion of
food for pets. This list is about food for humans. There are many of us
here that don't have pets, and we should not have to wade through doggie
recipes, any more than we should have to wade through other off-topic posts.

Don.