From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:27:42 -0700
Hi Moira,

>He likes turkey pemmican. I have been using coconut oil for fat, it is
>refined with hexane.
The coconut butter I use is Omega from Omega Nutrition, Bellingham, WA 98226

>Gosh, if I could use the health food store bacon, that would help. However,
>any sugar seems to feed the dang candida!
I think the supermarket beef is full of sugar nowadays. It burns funny like
it has sugary BBQ sauce within it!?
I get pork belly from the butcher which is pork only, (uncured) and slice
it up like bacon. The fat rendered with its cooking is very good too!

Paleolove,
Susan
Moira