From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:25:57 -0800
First of all, Ron, thank you for calling my response articulate!  I was a bit mad when I wrote it, so I'm glad to hear it came out how I intended!  I am neither a scientist nor a Bible scholar, but I am intelligent enough to know what I believe and why I believe it.  Yes, you are right...some things may not ever be totally explained to we mere humans on either side of the argument, and mostly that's cool with me, even though it's annoying at times, ha.  I just don't care for my intelligence to be insulted by comparing it to a supermarket rag astrologist, et al, sigh.

And while I am not (yet?) a full-blown Paleo eater (nothing to do with religious/scientific beliefs, and more to do with laziness and my German ancestors' enjoyment of bread), I enjoy this site and the usually pleasant debates to be had here.  It makes me think, which is pretty much the whole purpose, no?

At any rate, I assume you will be letting us know when your book is ready for public viewing?!  (Keep those tidbits of humor in there so that some of we non-scientific types can catch our breath!!)

Love,
Bren