From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:57:39 -0700
Hello,

I just noticed that Barnes and Noble's web site (www.bn.com) has Barry
Sears,
PhD's "Anti Aging Zone" for 72% off - ie $6.99 for the hardcover.   Go
to the
site and search for the author name and title, and you will see a
regularly
priced hard cover (and audio and other versions), and an ALSO an
otherwise
identical seeming hardcover, with a different ISBN, at the above
discount.

NOTE:  Although I have ordered this item from them, I have not
received it, and
so cannot verify that it is not "odd" in some way - you are on your
own.
However, my GUESS is that the warehouse has too many copies, and so
they are
clearing out some ONLY to B&N (this ISBN does not appear at Amazon or
Buy).
(The different ISBN might be to keep the cut price copies from being
"returned"
for full price credit.)

--
Cheers,