From:
Theresa Coast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 06:09:19 EST
In a message dated 1/20/03 9:36:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Did anyone notice the
> side-by-side about Boyd Eaton's *The Paleolithic Prescription* compared to
> other "diet" books by Atkins, Sears, and Ornish?

no but I currently have _The Paleolithic Prescription_ out from the library.
It wants us to eat whole grains and dairy and almost no fat. There isn't much
correlation between the diet it says our HG ancestors ate and what it
recomends for modern humans.

The rest of the book is interesting however.

Theresa
Ariel, WA

Now I see the secret of the making of the best
persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat
and sleep with the earth.

-- Walt Whitman