From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:29:14 -0600
I don't believe they ever chased anything other than their children. Recent accounts of aboriginal americans indicate
that they went wher e they knew game was, sat and waited 'til it came within range, then shot or stabbed it. Digging
pits for big animals was probably the greatest exertion they knew.
Predators don't eat man, unless sick and starving. They don't want our parasites.
Gather ing would have been comparable to the behaviour of modern females in shopping malls. Not a hard life at all.

William