From:
Gary Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 20:46:00 -0600
Richard said...
I take nutritional supplements, including trace minerals,
calcium/magnesium, various vitamins, and a few herbs such as Gingko
Biloba.

When I was sick with my neuro symptoms my doc had me on all kinds of
vitamins and minerals.  None of it did me a bit of good.  The few B-12/folic
acid shots he gave me helped some, but even those were short lived.  Very
shortly after I went paleo I quit taking all of it.  I just felt so good
eating Paleo that I forgot to take them and then figured I just didn't need
a supplement.  It's been six months now and I still don't feel like I need
any supplements.  The only thing I notice here lately is that I crave more
fruit.  I just figure it's because of the hot weather of summer.

Patti