From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:24:08 -1000
jean-claude;
> no foods is harmless,harmfull or beneficial in it self ,only our
> relationship to it depending on time and situation ,can be whatever!

Or: Foods are harmless, harmful or beneficial in themselves...

> we are only an instable stable micocosm inside a  permanently fluctuating
> macrocosm.

Or: we are only a homeostatic-seeking microcosm inside a permanently
fluctuating homeostatic-seeking macrocosm.

>forget about grasping any of that thru discriminative
> judgements.

Or: Forget about grasping any of that through instinct, which is lost, more
or less, to generations of "degeneration" and/or decades discriminative
judgements...

> At best it is useless.

Or: At best it is is useful.

> be ready for an insecure ride!

Or: Be ready for an insecure ride on a rollarcoaster constructed of
neocortical thought, which is not subtractable. What a lovely ride!

> just  sincerely ask the question :what is right for me to eat , here and
> now?.

Or:  Just sincerely unask the question: what is right for me to eat , here
and now?

> you will be amaze how much you can know without a doubt  that way.

Or: You will be amazed how much you can know with a doubt that way.

Doubt (questioning the basis of a proof) is the basis of science; faith
(belief in the absence of proof) is the basis of religion. Two edges or the
same coin, no?

Cheers (or frowns) ((or the edge of the coin)),   ;)
Kirt