From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:12:42 -0700
>What were the contents again?  I think you mentioned these a week or so
>ago, but I wanted to be sure.

Mike, I did a google search and found the company's web site.
Unfortunately, its nutrition info links weren't working, but maybe they are
now.  There's a link for every product on the site.  I can't remember the
address but search under the company name and it comes up pretty soon.
These things look great!  If they meet my standards (read low enough in
carbs) I'll be getting some.  Thanks, Rachel!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO