From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:13:22 -0400
On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:32:08 GMT, Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>... I
>became anemic... very tired all of the time ...
>have been eating meat since 7/1/00, which really isn't that long

Impressive story.
For making blood you need iron and vitamin b12. Meat can help in this.
If eating meat for sake of vitamins the very best would be *liver*.
It has 10-20 fold the vitamin b12 compared to normal meat.
It's the only real good vitamin A source. It's high in iron.
For many animal based things it's the best or the only source.

Alternatives were for iron:
 some pumpkin seeds (good to snack on).
 Or the 2 mushrooms.

Vitamin b12 -well maybe that that's the reason for the anemie.
Then the very best would be some injections (b12 is cyanocobalamine).
Cheap and very effectful. So it doesn't have to pass the digestion.

>Where should I look for those mushrooms? Would you suppose I could buy them
>dried at the HFS?

HFS? I don't know this.
Keep in mind that they are so exceptional high per weight
because they are dried. Just take fresh ones. Or boletus.

Amadeus