Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 09:27:36 -0800
>Not from naturally raised pork I can't. Pork is very rarely pastured so
>you'd have the toxins accumulation issue like in organs. I have enjoyed the
>pork marrow that runs down into the hoof a few times years ago.

Dear Kirt and List,

I have finally located some pork bone with marrow in it. (which is a story
all in itself!) which only made me realize all over again how processed our
food is. I had to look and ask everywhere, finally found some in the Asian
market, but even that was hard to get due to a series of snafus.

Anyway, my question is, now I have it, but how toxic is it, as it is from
non pasture raised pork?

Is it safe to eat marrow only from pasture raised animals?

Does that value of eating marrow outweigh the risks of the toxins?

Thanks,

Mary

I might be able to get some buffalo bones but am not sure yet. It was hard
enough to get the pork bones!!