Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:46:03 -0700
> Someone came up with 2 cases per 100,000 people for
> Salmonella.

  It seems to me that these two cases are most probably
Malnourished persons.   Does anyone know what the numbers
are for healthy persons eating an undercooked egg to get
"SERIOUSLY ILL" from a bad egg?

When I was a child in the 30's I remember clearly having
several attention getting stomach aches.  My  kids born in
the 60's seemed free of them-  however then  we had an
electric refrigerator.

Regards,

Lorenzo